The successful candidate will work with internal and external stakeholders to hit often-overlapping deadlines to grow both sides of the business simultaneously
The Senior Marketing Specialist will be the driving force behind executing the marketing strategies for both our B2C and B2B businesses. This person will be responsible for executing strategies for, and reporting on, content and product marketing, as well as channel marketing and lead generation. The successful candidate will work with internal and external stakeholders to hit often-overlapping deadlines to grow both sides of the business simultaneously.
Key areas of focus are:
- Lead generation
- Content marketing
- Channel marketing
- Product marketing
- Retention marketing
- Market research
- Some social media
- Manage marketing execution for B2B business that targets event organizers and timers.
- Oversee content marketing such as emails, blogs, whitepapers, case studies, product-related site content, data sheets, videos, etc. that support both lead gen and retention efforts by working with internal and external stakeholders. Some light copywriting required.
- Support product launch plans that grow awareness of new products and functionalities to both existing and prospective customers. Work with the product team to gather information about new products in order to build out and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Create online and offline marketing tools that help timing partners position our products and services in order to grow their (and our) businesses. Build out online hub where content can be kept current and customers can download assets at any time.
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns utilizing digital and offline channels, marketing automation, Google Tag Manager and proper tracking techniques to increase lead generation and renewal rates. Work with sales and other internal teams, as well as outsourced partners to execute on plans.
- Survey customers and prospects quarterly (minimum) to understand market needs, customer satisfaction and competitive landscape.
- Analyze data to create/update reports and dashboards to track marketing efficacy across all efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or related field and 4+ years prior marketing experience.
- Demonstrated positive energy to effectively nurture and improve cross-functional processes.
- Motivated by challenges and possesses a robust sense of curiosity, intensity and persistency that drives you to find solutions with little guidance.
- Ability to work independently (self-motivated) and complete projects within required timeframes.
- Demonstrable experience in MS Office, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Salesforce.
- Knowledge of endurance timing and race organization industry a plus.
Physical / Mental Requirements and Working Conditions
Work is performed in an office setting. This position is required to regularly:
- Interact with sales, product, and shared services teams and other internal marketers.
- Work with external outsourced vendors.
- Effectively communicate and interact with others.
- Use reasoning and solve problems through deduction.
Primary LocationCO-Louisville, CO
Shift Day Job