The program, registration fee increase, and experiencing Austin are just a few of the reasons to attend the industry's premier event
The 2018 Running USA Industry Conference is less than six months away, and while that might still seem like plenty of time, it'll be here before you know it.
With programming rapidly coming together, here are five reasons to register today:
- Registration Fee Goes Up Thursday - With the cost of registration going up this Thursday, attendees can save. If you know you're going to attend the event in Austin, why wait to register?!? And remember, Running USA members save $200 on conference registration!
- New Sessions in 2018 - We know sponsorship is a hot topic area in the industry, as is understanding the sport on a global scale and how to attract new runners and retain past participants - which is why we're making these points of focus in Austin.
- Bigger and Better in Texas - More attendees, high-profile speakers, more engaging vendors, additional ways to connect with fellow conference-goers...we're taking the Industry Conference to another level in 2018!
- Experience Austin - It's all about the best experience possible, which is why we've picked Austin for our 2018 location and the Hilton Austin as our host hotel. There's so much to do and such great room rates available, that it'd be a shame not to start planning your trip.
- So Many Game-Changing Insights - More than two dozen different sessions give attendees insights and actionable takeaways over three days. It's one thing to grow your business, it's another to create lasting change to your organization.
?To learn more about the Running USA Industry Conference, please visit: http://www.runningusa.org/running-usa-annual-conference