ACTIVE Network is seeking a driven sales professional to join our Outdoors team. The Account Executive will be responsible for winning new business. They will proactively and aggressively call on private campground owners and operators to drive reservation software sales. This position will leverage the power of America’s most visited camping website (www.reserveamerica.com) and our industry leading reservations software platform to take your career to the next level.
- Identify new business opportunities through prospecting, cold calls, qualifying, referrals, and leveraging existing lead generation tools
- Use solution-selling techniques to understand the problems that prospective customers are facing and demonstrate ACTIVE’s solution(s) to solve these problems
- Manage the entire sales cycle as the primary contact and advisor for prospective clients
- Develop new opportunities on a daily basis, while continuing to invest in existing opportunities by scheduling meetings, demonstrations, sending proposals, and securing new agreements
- Record and maintain detailed records of all interactions in CRM tool.
- Meet and exceed all targets and quotas
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis for prospective clients
- Continually increase product and job expertise by participating in training and educational opportunities
- Keep abreast of best practices and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of experience in a B2B sales role
- Proven track record of success, including meeting and exceeding goals
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, negotiation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to learn, use, and understand CRM applications (i.e. Salesforce)
- Experience with endorsing software and/or SaaS solutions preferred
- Ability to instigate and continuously grow a pipeline
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure, fast-paced, and demanding environment
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and open to feedback
Company Perks & Benefits:
- State-of-the-art office space with floor-to-ceiling views of downtown Dallas
- Alternate work spaces available within the office, including The Tavern and The Park
- Professional and Personal growth through programs such as Toastmasters, Active Women’s Network, Daily Dose workouts, and on-site yoga classes
- Opportunity to give back with the ACTIVEx Charity Challenge partnership
- Hook ups and savings on races, events, activities, travel, top retailers, ACTIVE gear and more
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, legal, pet, and disability insurance
About ACTIVE Network
ACTIVE Network® is the premier global marketplace for activities and events, connecting participants and activity organizers, while offering actionable business intelligence through our industry-leading data solutions and insights platform that helps organizers drive increased participation and revenue. ACTIVE Network processes registrations and payments for organizers of activities and events worldwide. Our enterprise-level ACTIVEWorks® platform offers organizers advanced SaaS technology that streamlines the administration of activities and events. Our ACTIVE Network Activity Cloud® platform combines data analytics and business intelligence tools to provide actionable insights that help organizers better manage their events and increase participation. Founded in 1999, ACTIVE Network is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. For more information, please visit ACTIVEnetwork.com and follow us on Twitter.
Active Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please apply reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.