The top event in the industry brings together its leaders, February 11-13 in Austin
WICHITA, Kan. – The 2018 Running USA Industry Conference powered by ACTIVE Network kicks off on Februrary 11 in Austin, Texas. As hundreds of race organizers and personnel, including more than 60 exhibitors, come together, the first day of the industry’s premier gathering offers attendees a handful of events to connect, share and learn.
Some of the highlights of day one at the Industry Conference, include:
- First Timers Session: Attending the Industry Conference for the first time can be a bit daunting. Learn conference best practices, ways to network and much more from our conference insiders.
- Innovation Showcase: For race directors, use this session to learn about top companies in the industry and for vendors this is a first-come, first-serve opportunity to vendors of any size to connect directly with attendees – Learn More
- Women’s Networking Meetup: For the first time as the Industry Conference, this event offers women in the sport a chance to sit down, get to know one another, share stories and build your network.
- Opening Reception: More than 700 attendees come together as a group for the first time during the three-day event, meeting each other and the exhibitors, while enjoying a pre-dinner drink.
- Awards Dinner: The concluding event of day one in Austin celebrates the sport, as we honor a number of individuals and groups making a difference in the sport - The application and nomination process is open until October 9 – Learn More
“Our goal every year is to start off conference connecting our attendees with one another, celebrating the sport and getting a jump-start on programming,” said Christine Bowen, Running USA Vice President of Programming and Operations. “To be able to launch the women’s networking meetup and bring together everyone at the reception and awards dinner will no doubt create an energy sure to last throughout the event.”
To learn more about the Running USA Industry Conference, please visit: http://www.runningusa.org/running-usa-annual-conference
About Running USA
Running USA is a tax-exempt, not-for-profit organization devoted to improving the status and experience of distance running and racing in the United States through collective marketing and promotions, information and communications within the industry and to the national media, services to events and industry members, and the development of American world class stars. It seeks the advancement of the sport and the provision of value to each of its members' events and businesses. For more information, visit RunningUSA.org.