This full-time, year-round, exempt, mainly office position is located at our headquarters office in Boulder, Colorado
Every year team BolderBOULDER works closely with the Boulder and Fort Collins communities to put on three special and unique road races that see a combined total of more than 60,000 runners, walkers and joggers.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The BolderBOULDER, FORTitude 10K and ColderBOLDER run on volRUNteer power and we can’t do it without them. Our volRUNteers are special to us and we do whatever we can to remain special to them. As the Community Programs and VolRUNteer Manager, you will…
- Coordinate all registration operations for the BolderBOULDER/FORTitude 10k/ColderBOLDER volRUNteers
- Be responsible for the recruiting, interviewing, training, and scheduling of VolRUNteer workers and not-for-profit organizations
- Promote activities and services through various forms of media
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with individuals and groups in the race communities
We love race day but we love our impact on the community even more. Whether it’s an eight-year-old running for the first time as part of our BB Racers program, a local business getting healthy and joining the Bolder Business Challenge, or active duty military running a satellite race on the other side of the world, our community programs allow us to stay present in the community all year round. As the Community Programs and VolRUNteer Manager, you will…
- Develop and coordinate programs designed to promote the BolderBOULDER/FORTitude 10k/ColderBOLDER and its services to the community including:
- BolderBOULDER Racers
- Bolder Business Challenge
- Satellite Races
- Law Enforcement Program
- Embrace a visible and engaged role in the community that allows for relationship building and expansion of the programs listed above
You are a hard worker with sound and decisive judgment, excellent communication skills, patience, collaboration, and professionalism. You are happiest being a part of a community and build relationships with ease. You are organized, excited by creative problem solving and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate…
- Enjoys working in a small company where their efforts are greatly valued and appreciated
- Wants to be part of a strong, energetic team
- Is a highly motivated salesperson that can work independently with little supervision.
- Is comfortable representing the brand in a visible role in the community
NUTS AND BOLTS:
The Community Programs and VolRUNteer Manager works directly with the Senior Logistics & Operations manager and will work closely with all members of the key leadership team.
This full-time, year-round, exempt, mainly office position is located at our headquarters office in Boulder, Colorado. Some travel will be required within Colorado.
The BolderBOULDER, named America’s All-Time Best 10K by Runner’s World takes place on Memorial Day in beautiful Boulder, CO. Finishing at Folsom Field, this race is one for the bucket list and continues to amaze participants, spectators, and volRUNteers year after year.
The FORTitude 10K, team BolderBOULDER’s newest race, winds through scenic Fort Collins and finishes on the Sonny Lubick field at Colorado State’s brand new on campus stadium. With more than 7,000 registered in its first year, the Labor Day Classic is the community’s favorite new tradition.
The ColderBOLDER, the only 5K in the family, takes place in (sometimes) chilly December on the CU Boulder campus. This sold out race finishes in the Balch Field House where participants, friends and family celebrate a little cold sweat, the holidays and staying BOLD all year round.
Are you our new Community Programs and VolRUNteer Manager? If this sounds like you, express interest in our Community Program and VolRUNteer Manager position, by submitting your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.