- Opportunity to network with industry professionals through Running USA's Annual Conference, Running USA website, and E-publications.
- Discount on registration fee for Running USA Annual Conference. The discount applies to each of your employees who attend Conference.
- Opportunity to participate as a sponsor, exhibitor, or advertiser at Running USA's Annual Conference.
- National media distribution of event releases, features and race reports via the twice-weekly Running USA wire.
- Current and timely information on the sport via the weekly Running USA Industry E-News. Published every Tuesday.
- Opportunity for member profile/feature in Running USA Industry E-News.
- Inclusion of your press releases in the weekly Running USA Industry E-News.
- Upload your press releases at any time directly to the Running USA website using your members-only access with password and user name provided by Running USA.
- Promotion of your event/business through web page link from the Running USA website, calendar, and marketplace.
- Promotion of your new products and/or services through the quarterly Running USA Marketplace E-News (distributed to members and non-members of Running USA).
- Access to statistical information about the sport compiled by Running USA.
- Promotion of your event(s) through the annual Running USA calendar (there will be 100,000 calendars distributed in 2013-14), and on the Running USA website. All Running USA members have the opportunity to advertise in printed calendar.
- Distribution of your flyers or race brocures at the Running USA expo display at 10-12 major race expos each year.
- Opportunity for networking with other leaders in the sport of long distance running.
- Receive regular member updates on Running USA programs, activities, and policies.
- A voice in determining Running USA programs, activities, policies, and structure through annual surveys and direct interaction with staff.
- A 25% discount on registration fee for IEG Annual Sponsorship Conference.
- Involvement in the Running USA Board Governance through the annual election process.
Join Running USA Today!
Contact Rich Harsbarger, Running USA CEO