- Involvement in the Running USA Board Governance through the annual election process.
- Participation in the national promotion of road running to the media, sponsors and the public.
- National media distribution of event releases, features and race reports via the twice weekly Running USA wire.
- Information on the sport via the weekly Running USA Industry E-News.
- Promotion of your event/business through highlight listing and web page link from the Running USA website, calendar and marketplace.
- Promotion of your new products and/or services through the quarterly Running USA Marketplace News newsletter.
- Access to statistical information about the sport via Running USA Road Running Information Center.
- Promotion of your event(s) through event listings on Running USA publications.
- Promotion of your event(s)/business at the Running USA expo display at 12-15 major race expos each year.
- Discount on registration fee for Running USA Annual Conference.
- 25% discount on registration fee for IEG Annual Sponsorship Conference.
- Opportunity to participate in athlete development program.
- Opportunity to participate in Running USA revenue producing promotion and sampling programs.
- Representation before sport, legislative, regulatory and public policy boards on issues related to the sport of road racing.
- Access to the Running USA information clearinghouse on race-related issues.
- Opportunity for networking with other leaders in the sport of long distance running.
- Receive regular member updates on Running USA programs, activities, and policies.
- A voice in determining Running USA programs, activities, policies, and structure.
Join Running USA Today!
Contact Nancy Hobbs, Running USA Membership Director.