By leading MarathonFoto Client Relations and Sales staff, and direct activity, the MarathonFoto GM will acquire new profitable business in the Endurance Running marketplace
MarathonFoto GM will have primary responsibility for MarathonFoto’s Business-to-Business activity. This position will manage revenue and expense (P&L) to maximize profit. This position will serve as leader of B2B sales for MarathonFoto, with primary responsibility for acquiring and maintaining revenue for MarathonFoto, either though direct sales efforts or by managing and directing MarathonFoto Client Relations and Sales staff. By leading MarathonFoto Client Relations and Sales staff, and direct activity, the MarathonFoto GM will acquire new profitable business in the Endurance Running marketplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage MarathonFoto’s Client Relations and Sales staff.
- Hire, train and coach staff as needed.
- Liaise actively and effectively with MarathonFoto Field Operations and Production staff.
- Evaluate MarathonFoto contracts and relationships for revenue and profitability. Direct staff on renewals of existing contracts as needed. Guide negotiations for more favorable contracts upon renewal as terms and profitability dictate.
- By leading MarathonFoto Client Relations and Sales staff, and by direct activity, develop and present proposals for profitable MarathonFoto contracts.
- Lead team and directly contribute to maintenance of existing client relationships. Diplomatically manage all Client Relations issues to ensure a high regard for MarathonFoto services.
- Serve as the primary Ambassador of MarathonFoto to the Endurance Runner marketplace.
- Serve as the primary liaison for MarathonFoto with companies in the Endurance Running marketplace.
- Attend conferences, conventions and events as needed to maintain high visibility and excellent reputation for MarathonFoto in target categories. Manage staffing and logistics for trade shows.
- Provide Chief Revenue Officer with regular reporting on key business metrics, sales activity, sales pipeline and forecasts.
- Provide Chief Revenue Officer with intelligence, insight and recommendations on business conditions in the Endurance Running category, with an eye towards long-term business health, growth and profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 years Sales Management experience in a “Recurring-Business-Services” capacity
- Willingness to travel extensively, including internationally
- Previous experience in Endurance Running or Sports categories is preferred
Applicants can directly email their resumes and cover letter to email@example.com
About Iconic Group
At Iconic Group, we turn moments into something more. Our mission is to help people celebrate and share the defining moments of their lives. As part of our team, you play a shared role in our success, working alongside a team of gifted and driven individuals who exemplify our CORE values: Entrepreneurial, Mature, Intellectually Curious, Ethical, Collaborative, A Master of Relationships