As the Digital Marketing Director, you’ll be on the front line of our marketing efforts – directing and executing social media campaigns, taking our brand to new heights through SEM, and bringing world class acumen to our email marketing efforts. You will have an opportunity to make a huge impact.
We’re looking for an outgoing person, who’s passionate about fitness and the opportunity to inspire others through our endurance programs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Optimize online presence, with a particular focus on growing registration revenue while managing CPA (cost per acquisition)
- Manage email marketing activities by taking the lead in copywriting, image selection and template design to increase open, click and conversion rates.
- Analyze and produce marketing reports.
- Develop marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics to meet registration objectives.
- Determine areas of opportunity, make recommendations and implement strategies to increase website traffic, maximize content and increase race registrations.
- Aid in creation of sales and marketing collateral, and digital marketing content for various projects within the NYCRUNS ecosystem.
- Work with a start-up mentality to test, iterate, and scale initiatives under an accelerated time frame and in a fast-paced, dynamic, and results-oriented environment.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in communications, advertising, or marketing
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in a B2C environment, including the strategic management and hands on execution of paid media channels (Display, SEM, Mobile, Paid Social, etc.)
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, creative, self-starter with exceptional prioritization, time management and organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects effectively and competently with the flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to changes and new technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
- A passion for technology and digital media, including knowledge of evolving best practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of integrated marketing strategies, audience segmentation and data management skills including list building.
- An energetic and outgoing attitude, with an analytical approach on the best ways to grow our brand.
- A desire to be in a startup environment and be a team player who can also work independently.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you love running events? Do you want to make athletes happy? Do you want to be a part of NYC running history? If so, now is the time to find your place at New York City Runs Inc.
NYCRUNS is a 12 year old company based in Brooklyn with offices in Industry City. We put on approximately 30 running events in New York City annually and one in New Jersey. In 2022, we estimate between 75 – 100,000 athletes will sign up for one of our events. Of those athletes, approximately 1/3 of them will sign up for our flagship Brooklyn Marathon & Half Marathon. For 2022, Brooklyn has an iconic new course and a prime April date; and is on track to become one of the ten largest marathons in the country.
In a nutshell, we’re poised for significant growth and we’re looking for the best and brightest to help us get to the next level.
As a company, our overarching goal is to give athletes the chance to win their race by providing them with the best possible experience from the time they register until the moment they see their free finisher photos. Simply put, week in and week out our goal is to put on the best races in New York City.
In doing so, we want to be a relentlessly positive part of our customer’s lives; a meaningful partner to local businesses, local causes, and local runners; and a great employer to our diverse team of employees. NYCRUNS was built with these values in mind and they guide us moving forward. NYCRUNS offers competitive salaries and benefits including health insurance, 401K, and flexible PTO.