DMSE Sports is one of the world’s most prestigious event operations companies. With clients like the ASICS Falmouth Road Race, lululemon and TD Beach to Beacon, we are recognized for delivering flawlessly executed, mass participation experiences.
DMSE Sports seeks a Communications Coordinator to manage and support the overall communications strategy for DMSE Sports.
In the role of Communications Assistant, you would work on initiatives for the following brands/people:
Dave McGillivray Finish Strong Foundation
You will play a key role, in providing both administrative and editorial support.
- Update and maintain content on the company and event websites
- Act as internal liaison for third-party PR firm
- Plan and implement a communications strategy
- Draft content for social media while maintaining the appropriate voice and delivering key messaging.
- Write and/or edit newsletters, mass communications, and other business materials for companies and their clients
- Monitor the company’s social media and online presence.
- Recommend techniques to enhance the company’s public image
- Ensure the brand identities stay consistent in all communications
- Manage media archive of photos, appearances, and related content
- Assist with document formatting, as needed
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies
- At least 2-3 years experience working in a marketing or communications position
- Solid understanding of effective marketing and social media techniques
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a small company environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or journalism is preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely and hold yourself accountable
- A willingness to learn new skills and take on challenges
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- High regard for inclusivity and cultural sensitivity
- Competency in website design, particularly on Squarespace
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe applications such Photoshop, Lightroom, and InDesign
WE WILL PROVIDE:
Health and dental insurance
Paid time off and paid sick time
Retirement plan matching option
Boston, MA • (Remote OK)
ABOUT DMSE SPORTS
DMSE Sports is an industry leader in event management operations and logistics. From road races to charity walks, we pride ourselves on producing safe and technically excellent events by creating trusted relationships, paying attention to every detail, and executing flawlessly. DMSE strives to produce the highest-caliber experience, whether consulting on existing events or building and managing them from the ground up.
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com