- Industry: Endurance Event Production (Running events & triathlons)
- Company: FRESHJUNKIE Productions, LLC dba FRESHJUNKIE Racing
- Position: Sports Marketing Intern
- Salary: Hourly
- Job Duration: Internship
Job Location: Louisiana (preferably Covington/Mandeville, Hammond, or Baton Rouge)
Want to gain marketing experience in a unique and fast-paced environment? Want to spend your summer developing projects that you can add to your resume or portfolio that you will have a direct impact on?
Then FRESHJUNKIE Racing is looking for you! We host incredible events in some great locations with a crew that is never short on laughs and fun. We LOVE to run (and swim, lift, paddleboard, bike, and a bunch of other outdoor activities) and we strive to create memorable experiences for our participants, sponsors, and partners through the events we produce.
The Marketing Intern(s) will work closely with the Marketing Director to develop and manage marketing and outreach projects for all FJR events. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills with an interest in learning the skills necessary to be a successful marketing professional.
· Assist with the development and execution of marketing plans for our events
· Help create social media content and manage social media accounts
· Support the planning and execution of events and sponsorships
· Conduct research on industry trends and consumer insights
· Assist with the creation of marketing materials
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of marketing campaigns
· Assist with data analysis and reporting on marketing campaigns
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Marketing Director
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Sports Management, or a related field
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Passion for running, endurance sports, and marketing
· Knowledge of social media platforms and experience managing social media accounts
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude
· Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail
· Familiarity with marketing analytics tools is a plus
FRESHJUNKIE Racing offers a relaxed environment, friendly staff, and ability to work remotely most times. If you are passionate about health, fitness, and marketing we want to talk to you!
Marquee events include: The Louisiana Marathon, Mississippi Gulf Coast Marathon, Tiger 10K at LSU, Battleship 12K, War Eagle Run Fest at Auburn University, and many more.
This is a paid internship and will last for a minimum of 3 months, with the possibility of extension based on performance This position is based in Louisiana. No relocation assistance available.
For more information, visit our website at www.Freshjunkieracing.com to check out the race calendar. To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Mike Wattigny at email@example.com