- Company: FRESHJUNKIE Productions, LLC dba FRESHJUNKIE Racing
- Industry: Endurance Event Production (Running events & triathlons)
- Position: Sponsorship Sales Intern
- Salary: Hourly
- Job Duration: Internship
- Job Location: Louisiana (preferably Covington/Mandeville, Hammond, or Baton Rouge)
We are seeking a motivated Sponsorship Sales Intern to join our team at FRESHJUNKIE Racing, a sports brand that specializes in endurance events. As a Sponsorship Sales Intern, you will assist in identifying and securing new sponsorship opportunities for FRESHJUNKIE Racing.
We host incredible events in some great locations with a crew that is never short on laughs and fun. We LOVE to run (and swim, lift, paddleboard, bike, and a bunch of other outdoor activities) and we strive to create memorable experiences for our participants, sponsors, and partners through the events we produce.
· Conduct research on potential sponsors and evaluate their fit with FRESHJUNKIE Racing.
· Assist with the creation of sponsorship proposals and presentations.
· Manage sponsor communications and provide regular updates on sponsorship activation.
· Assist with the execution of sponsorship agreements and activation plans.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of sponsorship obligations.
· Provide regular reporting on sponsorship performance and return on investment.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Sponsorship Sales Director.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or a related field.
· Knowledge of the sports industry and sponsorship landscape.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
· Familiarity with sponsorship management tools such as SponsorUnited is a plus but not required.
· Knowledge of endurance sports such as running, and triathlons is a plus.
This is a paid internship that will last for a minimum of 3 months, with the possibility of extension based on performance. The Sponsorship Sales Intern will report to the Sponsorship Sales Director and will work remotely or in our office located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. As a Sponsorship Sales Intern at FRESHJUNKIE Racing, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in sponsorship sales, account management, and event planning within the sports industry utilizing market leading sponsorship & fundraising technology:
If you are passionate about sports, sales, and sponsorship we want to talk to you!
Marquee events include: The Louisiana Marathon, Mississippi Gulf Coast Marathon, Tiger 10K at LSU, Battleship 12K, War Eagle Run Fest at Auburn University, and many more.