Brooksee is a fast-growing endurance event company committed to elevating the event experience for endurance athletes. We currently operate the REVEL Race Series with 4 marathons and half marathons across the U.S., as well as the Portland Marathon and the Mesa Marathon.
We are seeking a Marketing & Social Media Specialist to join our talented team. Potential candidates should have experience in marketing and have a passion for building a brand through engaging social media content. This is the perfect job for the marketing/social media guru who enjoys the active lifestyle industry.
This is a full-time position for on-site work in our offices in Pleasant Grove, UT. Applicants should email their resume, applicable portfolio, and a link to their social media accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule and post social media content across the major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Assist in content creation (photo, video, and captions) for the multiple social media platforms listed above.
- Engage with social media followers to build community as necessary.
- Track engagement and growth of social media posts, campaigns, and platforms, and report on performance.
- Participate in brainstorms to generate ideas for new social activations and carry out plans in collaboration with the brand team.
- Assist in conceptualizing and executing marketing campaigns through email and online platforms.
- Spearhead grassroots/guerilla marketing campaigns through community outreach.
- Assist in marketing race assets, products, apparel and merchandise as needed.
- Attend expos of other events as an ambassador of Brooksee races
In addition to the duties listed above, this position may include performing other tasks as assigned. The successful applicant will be expected to travel multiple times per year to assist in event production.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications preferred
- Strong experience in social media management
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media platforms
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (or equivalent) preferred
- Effective communication, presenting, and writing skills
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively
- Positive attitude, commitment to succeed, and willingness to go above and beyond
- Endurance athlete preferred
- Large following on personal social media
- Graphics and/or digital illustration
- Photography and photo editing
- Videography and editing
- Working knowledge of CSS/HTML preferred
- Motion graphics
- SEO and Google analytics
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Dependent on experience