The Account Coordinator role is client-facing, collaborative, team-oriented, and requires multi-tasking, prioritizing responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, strong communication skills, organization, planning, and teamwork. The position will support the Account Manager to ensure Soul Focus delivers the highest standard of customer service as we support our high-profile brand clients in the sport and fitness industry.
• Unlimited/flexible time off
• Bonus opportunities
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Account Coordinator:
• Supports the Account Manager in execution of specific programs and campaigns, from pre-planning and work-back through to production and recap.
• Opportunity to BRAINSTORM, CREATE and EXECUTE on significant sports marketing campaigns in both the endurance and action sports industry.
• Coordinates with vendors, places orders, and manages asset logistics for prescribed programs, events, and activations.
• Conducts consistent touchpoints with client(s) to develop/maintain long-term relationships.
• Consistently finds creative solutions that go above and beyond the client contract to enhance the partnership experience.
• Implements, activates, and tracks all assigned partner deliverables to ensure all contractual obligations are met.
• Creates, tracks, and maintains recaps and case studies that detail all aspects of the project timeline.
• Assists the Soul Focus client team with project management and event execution.
• Assists the Soul Focus team with the creation and management of program/event budgets.
• Manages the production team and partner assets onsite at events and activations when needed.
• Performs other related tasks as assigned.
• Represents Soul Focus and its clients in a professional manner at all times.
• Upholds the Soul Focus Mission to Support Community Through The Power of Human Movement.
• Strong communication skills; written and verbal. Extremely reliable. Creative problem-solver. Be flexible and bring that good energy.
• Prior experience working with brands, athletes/influencers, teams, properties, and/or live events is preferred.
• Proven ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams, cross-functional teams, and external parties.
• Knowledge and proficiency with internet communications technologies, (e-mail, web, etc.), MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google suite applications (Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms). Experience with project management solutions (Basecamp, Slack) a plus.
• Basic experience with graphic/web design is a plus.
• Comfortable with manual labor as required for producing live events.
• Available to work non-traditional hours at an uneven cadence. Time off will be balanced appropriately.
• BA Required
• 1 – 3 years of relevant industry experience
• Travel: Up to 30%