We are in the business of helping people reach their health and wellness goals. Track Shack Events is locally owned, event marketing company that produces 16 unique road races throughout Central Florida. It is the sister company to Track Shack, a specialty running retailer. The Marketing Manager is the front line of Track Shack’s marketing efforts. Directing and executing email campaigns, the website, digital and all paid media efforts to promote the events, sponsors, the retail store Track Shack, training programs and the Track Shack Youth Foundation to the running and walking community.
We’re looking for an organized person, who’s passionate about fitness and the opportunity to inspire others through our endurance programs.
· Reports to the Director of Marketing and Business Development.
· Oversee 2-3 marketing team members including coordinators and interns.
· Oversee marketing plans and brand standards for the store, training programs, 5 special events and 16 road races.
· Oversee creative direction, schedule and production for sales and marketing collateral including digital ads, electronic images, video, print, and event amenities.
· Responsible for final product and review of emails and creative.
· Develop marketing strategies to meet registration objectives.
· Manage email marketing strategies to increase open, click and conversion rates through effective copywriting and image selection.
· Manage website strategy for www.TrackShack.com (100+ pages) with the goal of providing inspiring content and accurate information.
· Determine area of opportunity, and implement strategies to increase website traffic, online sales / e-commerce and race registration.
Qualifications and skills:
· BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in communications, advertising, or marketing.
· 4+ years of digital marketing experience in a B2C environment, including the strategic management and hands on execution of paid media channels.
· Highly motivated, goal-oriented, creative, self-starter.
· Enjoys prioritization and time management through organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
· Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to changes and new technologies.
· Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
· Enjoys managing a fast-paced team.
· An energetic and outgoing attitude, with an analytical approach on the best ways to grow our brand.
· A desire to be in a small business environment and be a team player who can also work independently.
· Graphic design and video skills preferred.
· Medical Insurance coverage
· Flexible Hours
· Discount on Running Apparel