$17 – $20 an hour
Full Job Description
Become a Part of Team Ashworth!
Ashworth Awards is expanding! We have increased our fully “Made in USA” product line and manufacturing space considerably, so are looking to further grow our team of dedicated members with an Inside Sales Representative/Customer Service Admin to support the Sales Department.
If you are an enthusiastic team player that possesses effective organization skills, this position is for you! This is a great position for new or experienced individuals with opportunity for growth as a sales representative.
You should able to communicate effectively in person, over the telephone and via e-mail. Having experience working with contact management/sales software, the full Google Suite apps and Netsuite/Oracle software is a plus.
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers primarily by phone and email to increase sales of the company’s products and/or services.
- Works with team members including sales and account executives, marketing and production personnel.
- Provides support to customers over the phone and may conduct field visits as necessary, traveling to events, races, and conferences/trade shows.
- Performs a variety of administrative functions.
- Gives information to callers, and takes phone messages when necessary.
- Composes sales orders, enters customer details and notes.
- Handles multiple projects/sales, monitors invoices/receivables of own customers.
- Participates in sales and marketing projects to ensure quality completion.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Attleboro, MA 02760: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location