We’re a team of passionate professionals looking for a creative team player who’s highly driven, very organized, deeply empathetic but also not easily rattled, and able to connect and work with large groups of adult volunteer ambassadors and influencers. We need high-level and relentless problem solvers who are motivated by finding solutions, rather than stymied by challenges. We’re a close-knit team and simply can’t accommodate drama or sole practitioners. We all work across a multitude of projects and always have each other’s backs, even if that means picking up tasks or helping out beyond your job description. Teamwork is everything at BibRave, and competitive applicants will be clearly established and proven team players.
Competitive applicants will have proven experience in writing group communication, social media management & best practices, Google Sheets, and managing large groups efficiently.
Understanding both client and large-scale group dynamics is extremely important.
● Manage the partner ambassador programs on a daily basis, coordinating, and authoring communication from the clients through the BibRave team, and ultimately to 200+ ambassadors
○ Actively manage and maintain the quality (content, reach, cultural fit) and accountability of the ambassador programs
○ Provide monthly reporting on performance, briefing clients, answering questions and incorporating feedback
● Work closely with the Client Leads to over-deliver on BibRave’s growing relationship with the brand clients
● Potential to assist and lead select Influencer/Creator projects with BibRave partners, including but not limited to project and timeline management, leading external comms and process, and more
● Potential to assist in executing other BibRave Brand partner projects as needed, including but not limited to timeline creation, managing deadlines, executing vendor research and outreach, working with other cross-functional agencies, authoring content, and more
● Manage projects and campaigns that involve complex client expectations and detailed reporting requirements
● Utilize social listening/monitoring tools to generate insights and summarize findings to create client-facing deliverables
● Extremely high level of social intelligence – knowing how to communicate to a wide variety of different personalities with different wants, motivations, and priorities. This social intelligence will allow you to navigate and nurture client relationships as well as relationships with other members of Team BibRave.
● Wide variety of social media expertise. This includes fluency across multiple networks, understanding each platforms’ functionality, voice, purpose, etc.
● Clear, concise, effective communication skills. This includes email, Slack, Grin, social, text, Zoom, phone calls, speaking, and listening, all of which must carry the proper tone, timing, and word choice to communicate information clearly and effectively.
● Understanding large group dynamics – being able to motivate with clear direction AND deliver bad news and constructive feedback, all while maintaining high standards and high morale. Interviews will ask for specific examples that demonstrate this skill.
● Organization, accountability, and attention to detail (again, not just saying this). All BibRave team members coordinate multiple projects involving hundreds of ambassadors, products, and several clients simultaneously – all while adhering to very strict timelines. We’re talking air traffic control-level shit here =D.
● Ability to lead and take initiative – identifying problems (or opportunities), creating solutions/plans, sharing and presenting said plan to a team, task and/or project delegation to team members, overcoming obstacles, and executing to completion
● Self-motivated – can set and meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, and work with minimal direction. Ability to communicate proactively throughout the organization and community
● Experience utilizing Excel, Word, PPT/Keynote is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing best applicant
● 2-4 years of experience building and overseeing a large ambassador/influencer group
● The ability to handle stressful situations, heavy work load at times, and challenging personalities – all with equanimity
● Just want to reemphasize that last element. Sorry to belabor the point, but very few people have this ability, and we’ll want to hear details.
● Ability to travel and work flexible hours as needed, occasionally working long days/nights, attending industry conferences, etc.
● Passionate about endurance sports, new social trends, and growing a business as part of a team
● Flexibility of hours, location, and the freedom to work from home and/or remotely
● Experience in an exciting growing industry (running/endurance) and a highly sought-after skill set (social media/digital strategy and community building/influencer marketing)
● Highly engaged professional development from BibRave leadership
● Occasional access to free running gear and race entries
● BibRave swag!
● A super fun team that loves food, tech, ice cream, coffee, beer, and of course running! =)
● Professional development. BibRave is highly invested in developing professional skills for all employees. We’ll help you identify goals, create an action plan, and provide the tools for reaching those goals.
To apply, please fill out an application at BibRave.com/communitymanager