Atlanta Track Club is a nonprofit committed to creating an active and healthy Atlanta. Through running and walking, Atlanta Track Club motivates, inspires and engages the community to enjoy a healthier lifestyle. With more than 28,000 members, Atlanta Track Club is the second largest running organization in the United States. In addition to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Peachtree Road Race – the largest 10K running event in the world, the Publix Atlanta Marathon, the PNC Atlanta 10 Miler and Invesco QQQ Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon, Atlanta Track Club directs more than 30 events and programs annually. Through the support of its members and volunteers, Atlanta Track Club also maintains a number of community initiatives including organizing and promoting its Kilometer Kids youth running program to metro Atlanta youth.
Reporting to the Vice President – Marketing and Communications, the Manager – Membership is responsible for overseeing and facilitating the growth of Atlanta Track Club’s membership program through the recruitment and retention of members as well as planning and executing benefits services and programming to our member households. This person believes that running and walking can be used to positively impact health and wellness outcomes, is a consensus builder, a leader of people and embraces communication with the Club’s membership base.
• Oversee and facilitate the growth of the Atlanta Track Club membership program through the recruitment and retention of members,
• Plan and execute benefits, services and programming to our member households.
• Support member/customer services, including meeting with members, answering phones and responding to emails.
• Manage renewal process for membership base of 28,000+ members.
• Lead and direct recruitment efforts for new members at Club events and programs as well as at non-Club running events and programs.
• Organize and facilitate weekly group runs with Atlanta BeltLine.
• Conduct ongoing and thorough analysis of recruitment and renewal efforts as well as membership reporting.
• Host monthly new member orientations.
• Regularly report on member demographic data and trends.
• Manage Club membership database ensuring data integrity and confidentiality at all times.
• Budget oversight and reporting of membership activities, with support from CFO.
• Develop and schedule, in conjunction with the marketing team all member-related communications.
• Oversee and ensure delivery of membership benefits, including coordination of Club member hospitality area at Atlanta Journal-Constitution Peachtree Road Race.
• Plan and execute quarterly socials.
• Design and deploy an activation plan for Pete the Peach mascot.
• Lead recruitment, selection, training and management of Club’s Brand Ambassador Team.
• Strengthen cross-functional relationships with other departments within the organization.
Minimum Job Qualifications
• 2-3 years of membership management database experience required.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Ability to analyze large data sets and create meaningful reports and tools for decision-making.
• Exceptional knowledge of Excel data analysis tools including pivot tables.
• Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Must be highly organized, efficient, and detailed.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong people skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent decision-making skills.
• Flexibility to work weekends and extended hours as needed.
• Creativity and passion for Atlanta Track Club mission.
• Demonstrated commitment to running and physical fitness preferred.
To apply please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.