Provides Free Full Features Content Management Component Capability like WordPress Combined with Data Components for Events
Moorestown, NJ – January 25, 2024 – RunSignup, the leading registration and technology provider for races in the U.S, is releasing a beta of Race Websites V2 to all customers in late February. Any RunSignup customer will be able to test the next generation website builder and switch their current website over to the new one. Like V1 Race Websites, Websites V2 will be completely free for races on RunSignup.
Key features include:
- Free website
- Free custom domain (URL) and free SSL hosting
- Unlimited pages and custom menu/submenu management
- Next gen integrated Website Builder with similar functionality to Email V2 Builder
- Full content management system that is easy to use for race directors
- Content components for images from Image Gallery, banners, headers, footers, text, video, playlists, slideshows, cards, buttons, and more
- Flexible layout and theme options
- Dynamic event data components like event tiles with pricing, donation and fundraising goal meters and tiles, results, self-serve participant management, sponsor grids, group/team lists, map location, countdown clocks, auto-tagged and searchable photos, etc.
A website is the core communications tool events have with their participants. RunSignup has provided a free full featured website capability for nearly a decade, including content management, hosting, built-in analytics and integrated data components like results, find a participant, fundraiser pages, donation goal thermometers. The next generation Website V2 has been architected over several years using the same technology and codebase as TicketSignup and the new RunSignup Membership offering. This cross-product approach to development means all customers can benefit from technology upgrades simultaneously.
“Our customers find that having a single event site hosted on RunSignup makes website updates easier and provides a single source of truth for participants. Additionally, RunSignup is more reliable than most websites. RunSignup race websites have been down a total of 4 minutes since 2015 – can your WordPress site say the same?,” asked Bob Bickel, RunSignup Founder.
The new Race Website V2 includes the new integrated Image Gallery that is shared with Email V2. This means all customer images are shared across both their race website and emails for common branding and reuse. Additionally Websites V2 includes the new website component for Strava Routes and Clubs, providing races with advanced course maps with features like a flyover of your race course.
Learn more about Race Website V2 from the following resources:
- Sneak Peek Blog
- Andrew Sigwart Video Overview
- Bob’s Scott Coffee Race V2 Video Demo
- Phil Quinn Developer’s Overview Video
RunSignup, an employee owned company, is the leading event solution delivering the art of technology to endurance events and nonprofits. More than 28,000 events use our free and open platform to register 8 million annual participants, raise more than $2 Billion and grow their events. Our expertly crafted, open and all-in-one solution powers event revenue generation and supporter engagement through flexible registration, free event websites, free email marketing, integrated fundraising, and a suite of RaceDay tools. No subscriptions, no plans, no monthly fees.
To find out why customers like the Richmond Marathon, American Cancer Society, Vacation Races, and RaceDay Events use RunSignup, visit www.runsignup.com.