Running USA announces its newly elected Board of Directors, who begin their three-year terms July 1
(June 21, 2023) – Running USA member representatives have approved the election of a slate of seven board members to three-year director terms which will begin July 1, 2023 and conclude June 30, 2026.
One elected, Meghan Najera, Running USA Treasurer, is an incumbent returning to the board, which provides consistent leadership and oversight to the organization on a year-round volunteer basis.
The newly elected board members, whose biographies can be viewed here, are:
- · Michael Clemons, Owner, Louisville Running Co
- · Donna Finney, Director, Volunteer Operations, NYRR
- · Michael Iser, Vice President, Associated Agencies
- · Chris Joffe, Founder and CEO, Joffe Emergency Services
- · Tina Muir, Founder and CEO, Running For Real
- · Meghan Najera, Co-Owner, RunFAR Racing Services
- · Matt Stone, Product Manager, TeamSnap
We would like to thank the seven Directors who have completed their time on the Board. We thank them for volunteering their service and having such a meaningful impact to the organization. This includes:
- Matt West (former President)
- Kyle McLaughlin (former Vice President)
- Tony Yamanaka (former Secretary)
- Heidi Swartz (former Secretary)
- Alex Bennett (Director)
- Donna Grogan (Director)
- Bryan Lively (Director)
The Board of Directors will hold its next quarterly meeting in-person in Chicago July 25-26. Any current member of the organization is welcome to attend.
About Running USA
Running USA is a non-profit organization committed to the growth and success of the running industry. Our promise is to deliver quality education, exceptional industry content, valuable research and ample networking opportunities. We connect. We support. We educate. Running USA brings together an entire community. As the voice of endurance running, we’re all about connection and collaboration. Whether we’re connecting race organizers with sponsors, partners and athletes, or connecting our members with vital information and best practices, our goal is to raise the profile of running and help more people get more out of it. For more information, visit runningusa.org