FRESHJUNKIE Productions, LLC dba FRESHJUNKIE Racing
Endurance Event Production (Running events & triathlons)
Full Time (40 hrs/week)
Louisiana (preferably Covington/Mandeville, Hammond, or Baton Rouge)
Have you dreamed about seeing your work on the national level? Want to influence the look of multiple brands across social media, outdoor advertising, and email?
Maybe you want to design apparel & merchandise and see your work being proudly worn by tons of athletes.
Then FRESHJUNKIE Racing is looking for you! We host incredible events in some great locations with a crew that is never short on laughs and fun. We LOVE to run (and swim, lift, paddleboard, bike, and a bunch of other outdoor activities) and we strive to create memorable experiences for our participants, sponsors, and partners through the events we produce.
FRESHJUNKIE Racing (FJR) is a full-service event management company specializing in endurance events. FJR manages and own events ranging from 1 Mile Fun Runs to Marathons, and triathlons.
FRESHJUNKIE Racing is looking for a fun, active and web savvy person to join our team as Graphic Designer.
The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Marketing & Creative Director to develop and implement marketing and social media assets for all FJR events. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous projects with competing deadlines. A strong self-starter with creativity and imagination will thrive in this position.
- Create and design HTML emails in the RunSignUp registration platform
- Website design
· Identity Design
· Social Media graphics and animation
· Logo design
· Apparel design (shirts, shorts, socks, hoodies, hats, etc.)
· Finisher medals and ribbons
· Race bibs, race bags, SWAG
· Banners and billboards
· Posters, postcards, brochures, and race guides
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Passion for running, sports, and marketing
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, Content Management Programs
- Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”
- Successful with outlining, managing, and performing in multi-tasking environment
- Work creatively with limited resources
- Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects
- Working knowledge of CSS/HTML
- Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail
- Ability to travel and work some weekends
FRESHJUNKIE Racing offers a relaxed environment, friendly staff, and ability to work remotely most times. If you are passionate about health, fitness, and marketing we want to talk to you!
This position is based in Louisiana. No relocation assistance available.