FRESHJUNKIE Productions, LLC dba FRESHJUNKIE Racing
Endurance Event Production (Running events & triathlons)
Louisiana (preferably Covington/Mandeville, Hammond, or Baton Rouge)
Want to gain marketing experience in a unique and fast-paced environment? Want to spend your summer developing projects that you can add to your resume or portfolio that you will have a direct impact on?
Then FRESHJUNKIE Racing is looking for you! We host incredible events in some great locations with a crew that is never short on laughs and fun. We LOVE to run (and swim, lift, paddleboard, bike, and a bunch of other outdoor activities) and we strive to create memorable experiences for our participants, sponsors, and partners through the events we produce.
The Marketing Intern(s) will work closely with the Marketing Director to develop and manage marketing and outreach projects for all FJR events. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills with an interest in learning the skills necessary to be a successful marketing professional.
- Work with Marketing to brainstorm new marketing concepts
- Develop ambassador program for community outreach
- Participate in development of marketing plans for all platforms
- Assist in sponsorship marketing
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Passion for running, sports and marketing
- Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail
FRESHJUNKIE Racing offers a relaxed environment, friendly staff and ability to work remotely most times. If you are passionate about health, fitness and marketing we want to talk to you!
This position is based in Louisiana. No relocation assistance available. This position will start as an internship but has the capability to convert to a paid contract position.